The way we work is changing. We want to use this change to enable freelancers and self-employed people to achieve more professional success and satisfaction.
Self-employed people often work below their means.
- Less complex projects despite a high level of experience
- Permanent acquisition pressure
- Work in a team is missed
>> shared.inc connects self-employed and freelancers into a member community with all possibilities
A company based
on the cloud
shared.inc enables its members to undertake projects with the resources of a large organization and to and to carry out more attractive contracts.
A digital collaboration platform.
- Easy project start
- Clean and legally compliant contracts
- Split acquisition, multiplied portfolio
- Tailor-made services
- Institutionalized knowledge exchange
- Transparent costs
partner on both sides.
- Talents connect to project-related teams via shared.inc
- With the stock corporation shared.inc, clients receive a trustworthy partner
- shared.inc is not driven by profit, but by commitment
- More engagement increases status, co-determination and participation in revenues
- shared.inc grows through personal networks of users (Member get Member)
- Team evaluations after project completion ensure the quality of the network
a fair economy.
- shared.inc follows the principles of responsible ownership
- All activities are aimed at fulfilling the company's purpose
- Economic success is attributed to the fulfillment and further development of the company's vision
- Profits flow back to the users and are based on individual commitment
needs to be
- Project placement is remunerated with 5% of the turnover (up to a maximum of CHF 15,000)
- shared.inc is financed by a project fee of 10% (up to a maximum of CHF 50,000)
- Each team decides on the distribution of the project budget, shared.inc makes recommendations